OU linebacker Tom Wort's Mohawk 'let the Boz down'
NORMAN — University of Oklahoma linebacker Tom Wort showed up for the Red-White spring football game Saturday with the most distinctive hairdo: A shaggy Mohawk dyed red.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Call it a Throwback-hawk, as in throwback to former OU linebacker Brian Bosworth, who made the Mohawk his trademark in the 1980s. Bosworth was in Norman Saturday for the Legends game, a flag...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers