Long lead time aids tornado warnings
Weather forecasters in Norman say they made the most of the six days leading up to the storm.
The National Weather Service, Norman Forecast Office’s preliminary survey shows Monday’s storm outbreak yielded at least six EF-3 tornadoes, as well as an EF-2 and three EF-1 tornadoes.
Videoview all videos
May 12Even though houses were destroyed people and businesses...
May 11Rick Smith with the National Weather Service says storm...
Photoview all 36 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments