Oklahoma still in race for $175 million education funds
Deadline for $175 million in education grants is nearing as Oklahoma educators seek support from lawmakers, school officials and teacher unions for "bold” reforms.
Oklahoma’s second-round Race to the Top application deadline is June 1, with the state seeking to win $175 million in federal grants to fund education reform.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort