The 8 Best Natural Gas Stocks. Find Out How to Invest.
• Average temperatures June 2-3: High 84 degrees, low 63 degrees.
• Actual temperatures June 2: High 92 degrees, low 72 degrees.
• Drink more fluids, regardless of your activity level. Don't wait until you are thirsty to drink. If your doctor generally limits the amount of fluid you drink or has you on water pills, ask how much you should drink while the weather is hot.
• Don't drink liquids that contain alcohol or large amounts of sugar; these actually cause you to lose more body fluid. Also, avoid very cold drinks, because they can cause stomach cramps.
• Stay indoors and, if at all possible, stay in an air-conditioned place. If your home does not have air conditioning, go to a shopping mall or public library. Even a few hours spent in air conditioning can help your body stay cooler when you go back into the heat.
• Electric fans may provide comfort, but when the temperature is in the high 90s, fans will not prevent heat-related illness. Taking a cool shower or bath, or moving to an air-conditioned place is a much better way to cool off. Sources: National Weather Service, Norman office; Cleveland County Health Department