Oklahoma flooding: Thunderstorms with heavy rain moving across Oklahoma
A flash flood warning is in effect for parts of northeast Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
Heavy rain is causing high water at numerous intersections this morning as firefighters are responding to reports of stalled motorists.Road closures due to high water are reporting along numerous major traffic arteries
Videoview all videos
Jun 14Firefighters have ended the evacuation request for Ski...
Jun 14Automobiles were having a hard time driving on...
Jun 14Residents talk about the flooding at The Valley edition...
Jun 14View footage of flooding at 15th and Bryant in Edmond.
Jun 14A look at flooding in Chisholm Creek, Spring Creek and...
Jun 14Flooding in The Village June 14, 2010 is seen in this...
Jun 14Heavy rain caused high water at numerous intersections...
Photoview all 139 photos
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister