DHS's screened out calls often followed by child deaths, near deaths
A review of the deaths or near-deaths of 82 Oklahoma children reveals the Oklahoma Department of Human Services received 430 complaints of abuse and neglect in the time leading up to and surrounding their personal tragedies, according to a draft report prepared by staff of the Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth.
Photoview all photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation