Lingerie, sex toys bought by ex-Oklahoma State University employee
A former Oklahoma State University employee used her university credit card to buy thousands of dollars of personal items, including lingerie, sex toys and video games.
STILLWATER — A former Oklahoma State University employee resigned recently after being caught using a university credit card to buy tens of thousands of dollars of lingerie, sex toys and other personal items, records show.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments