OG&E cleared to bring smart grid to all Oklahoma customers
Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co. has been cleared to expand its smart grid program statewide. State regulators approved a plan to install new meters for all of the utility company's customers in Oklahoma.
The state's largest electric company got a green light from regulators Thursday to continue installing new high-tech meters for customers throughout its Oklahoma service area.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday