OSU defensive end Jamie Blatnick cited for assault and battery
Former Cowboys lineman Stephen Denning injured in bar fight
STILLWATER — Jamie Blatnick, one of Oklahoma State's three player representatives at last week's Big 12 Media Days, has been cited for felony aggravated assault and battery following an alleged fight with a former teammate inside a Stillwater bar.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims