OU's next opponent: Breaking down the Cincinnati Bearcats
Breaking down Cincinnati
Campus location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Videoview all videos
Sep 19The Sooners give up 351 yards rushing and hang on to beat...
Sep 18Jake Trotter and Berry Tramel break down the Air Force...
Photoview all 65 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Conference: Big East
Last game: The Bearcats continued to struggle protecting QB Zach Collaros, as North Carolina State rolled to a 30-19 win.
Last meeting with OU: Ryan Broyles' first game as a Sooner was a big one, as he outdueled UC wideout Mardy Gilyard to lead OU to a 52-26 win in Norman.
Best player: Last season, QB Collaros was dynamite with protection, something he has not gotten enough of this year.
Why they could win: Collaros is still a dangerous QB with the pass or run, and wideouts D.J. Woods and Marcus Barnett are capable playmakers.
Why they could lose: The Bearcats have given up an NCAA-high 15 sacks through three games. OU defensive ends Jeremy Beal and Frank Alexander could be in for a big day against UC's porous pass protection.
By Jake Trotter
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers