Census: Number of Hispanic-owned businesses in Oklahoma increasing
The state's Hispanic-owned businesses brought in nearly $1.7 billion in 2007. That is up nearly 50 percent from 2002, when such businesses had receipts totaling about $1.1 billion.
The number of Hispanic-owned businesses in Oklahoma rose by more than 40 percent between 2002 and 2007, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released Tuesday.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad