H: ° L: °,
Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn criticized for holding up Indian trust, black farmer settlements
Sen. Tom Coburn's objections to long-delayed legal settlements for American Indians and black farmers are drawing fire from Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid and the group that has been working on one of the settlements.
WASHINGTON — Sen. Tom Coburn's objections to long-delayed legal settlements for American Indians and black farmers drew fire Thursday from the Senate Democratic leader and a group that has been working on one of the settlements.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister