Week 9's Top 10 high school games: Broken Arrow-Jenks, Glenpool-Douglass among biggest showdowns
Broken Arrow has been inching closer to ending Jenks-Union dominance — is this the night they break through?
1. No. 3 Broken Arrow (7-1) at No. 1 Jenks (8-0), 7:30 p.m., Friday
The Tigers have been inching closer and closer to ending the Jenks-Tulsa Union dominance. Is this the night Steve Spavital's club gets it done?
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
2. No. 4 Glenpool (7-1) at No. 3 Douglass (6-2), 7:30 p.m., Friday
The Trojans were too physical for Glenpool in last year's playoffs. You know Isaac Maselera and the Warriors are itching for another shot.
3. No. 1 Cascia Hall (7-1) at No. 5 Sperry (7-0), 7:30 p.m., Friday
The Pirates will have had two weeks to prepare for the Commandos, while Cascia LB Conner Sherwood is one of the top prospects of 2012.
4. No. 1 Broken Bow (8-0) at No. 7 Sallisaw (6-2), 7:30 p.m., Friday
The Savages should encounter their first strong test of the season, but quarterback Payton Werner and RB Eric Dockins will be ready.
5. No. 3 Anadarko (8-0) at No. 7 Tuttle (5-2), 7:30 p.m., Friday
The Tigers are used to the big stage, but Anadarko and running back Sheldon Wilson have risen to every other challenge this season.
6. No. 5 Midwest City (8-0) at No. 9 Lawton Eisenhower (6-2), 7:30 p.m., Friday, Cameron Stadium
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims