At PC West, no player goes home hungry
BETHANY — In dozens of towns all around the state following Thursday and Friday night football games, school booster clubs and team parents come together. They provide a meal for their players, who spent the last three hours pouring every ounce of energy into representing their school on the football field.So when plates of pizza, chicken or barbecue are passed out to Putnam City West players it might not seem uncommon. But it is in this instance. Because the people on the other side of...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims