ONEOK confident of future success
ONEOK Inc. prospered at a time when other energy companies struggled. CEO John W. Gibson expects the company's success to continue in the future.
TULSA — ONEOK Inc. managed to prosper during the last year while many of its industry peers struggled.CEO John W. Gibson said officials at the diversified energy company understand supply and demand, so they have been able to develop ways to connect the two.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense