OSU's ten Bedlam commandments
1. Thou shalt have no Thanksgiving weekend opponent other than OU.
2. Thou shalt make no graven image of a non-football hero.
3. Thou shalt take the name of Mike Stoops in vain.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 88 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
4. Remember 2001/2002 Bedlam games and keep them holy.
5. Honor the mother and father of Rashaun Woods.
6. Thou shalt recite Bob Stoops' BCS bowl record.
7. Thou shalt sell no Bedlam tickets to OU fans.
8. Thou shalt ridicule the number of OU fans who are not graduates of the school.
9. Thou shalt call OU the Gooners.
10. Thou shalt not covet OU's sellout crowds.