Ancient horned rodent creates museum excitement 50 years later
Remains of a mylagaulus horned rodent found this year in storage at Sam Noble museum could be a newly discovered species.
NORMAN Ã¢â¬â Staff at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History are excited about the rediscovery of an ancient horned rodent that could turn out to be pure genus.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: âAll I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation