Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Troy Aikman, wife separating
Former Dallas Cowboys’ quarterback Troy Aikman and his wife are separating, he told the Dallas Morning News Monday.
Former Dallas Cowboys’ quarterback Troy Aikman and his wife are separating, he told the Dallas Morning News Monday.“This has been a difficult decision for Rhonda and me but, after 10 years of marriage, we have decided to separate… We remain deeply committed to our children and respectfully ask that you honor our family’s privacy during this period of adjustment." The NFL star, who graduated from Henryetta High School, married former Cowboys publicist Rhonda Worthey in April 2000 and they made their home in Dallas. They have three daughters including one from Mrs. Aikman’s previous marriage. Click here to read the complete article at Tulsaworld.com
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes