Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Sam Bradford gets buzzed by AXE
By Heather Warlick
| Published: January 27, 2011
Sam Bradford may know how to control a football but his hair, well, according to him, that's another story.
“As you can see my hair's totally out of control,” the St. Louis quarterback said recently in New York. “It's long, it's nuts.”
Bradford, formerly a University of Oklahoma quarterback and 2008 Heisman Trophy winner is a new spokesman for AXE hair products, specifically AXE Buzzed Look Cream + SPF 15.
“Thankfully, they've taken me under their wing, they're going to give me a new look — something that looks a little more in control and looks good.”
“Are you ready?” the AXE hairstylist said. With a nervous nod from Bradford, she began sheering off Bradford's thick curly locks.
Shorter and shorter she sheered until nothing was left of Bradford's former bed-head but a super-close buzz.
Looking at his new 'do in the mirror, Bradford kept a poker face but said, “Awesome. Best buzz cut I ever got.”
Probably not the only buzz cut he ever got judging by one of his next comments.
“Most of the time my haircuts come in someone's backyard or in someone's garage...”
So, what do you think of Bradford's new look?