OSU commitment Josh Stewart credits move to Texas for his development
The Denton Guyer standout relocated from Louisiana to Texas after Hurricane Katrina. He says leaving was bittersweet, but the increased focus on football in Texas helped him realize his potential.
Without a tragedy, Josh Stewart wouldn’t be where he is today.The Oklahoma State commitment was relocated by Hurricane Katrina, leaving Louisiana and landing in Denton, Texas, as a seventh grader.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater