Snow has returned to Oklahoma this morning. A winter weather advisory is in effect until 4 p.m. for parts of south central and southeastern Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports. The advisory has been extended to four more counties in eastern Oklahoma until 9 p.m. tonight. The counties are Muskogee, Cherokee, Pittsburg and McIntosh. Several inches of snow could fall in eastern Oklahoma today, the weather service reports. The counties included in the advisory are Atoka, Love, Marshall and Bryan counties including cities of Atoka, Marietta, Madill and Durant. A winter storm is brewing in Durant and North Texas, the weather service reports. Snow is falling in Durant this morning where up to 3 inches is possible. Up to 6 inches is possible across parts of North Texas. There is a 60 percent chance of snow in the Ada area, the weather service reports. In the Tulsa area, there is an 80 percent chance of more snow. But today's snowfall is not expected to cause as much accumulation. The Oklahoma City area forecast from the weather service is as follows: Today: A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming south between 4 and 7 mph. Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 16. Southwest wind between 7 and 10 mph. Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 40. West, southwest wind between 6 and 8 mph. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy with a low around 29. Southwest wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm. Sunday: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy with a low around 23. Monday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 37. Monday Night: Cloudy with a low around 22. Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy with a high near 27. Tuesday Night: A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy with a low around 11. Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy with a high near 22. Wednesday Night: Mostly clear with a low around 10. Thursday: Partly sunny with a high near 31.