Police identify Oklahoma City homicide victim
Lori Anne Green, 39, was the woman killed Sunday in Oklahoma City, police reported.
Police on Wednesday identified Lori Anne Green, 39, as the woman found slain in a car in south Oklahoma City.
Fulgencio Lopez, 21, is in the Oklahoma County jail without bail on a murder complaint in her death, according to police and jail records. He has not been charged.
Investigators found Green's body in the front seat of a blue sedan about 3:05 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of SW Grand Boulevard, an officer wrote in an affidavit filed Monday in Oklahoma County District Court. She had bruising and blood on her face and abrasions on both sides of her neck.
Green died of blunt force injuries to her head and neck, state medical examiner's spokeswoman Cherokee Ballard said. Her death was ruled a
A witness, identified as Jimmy Alan Palmer, 43, told police Green was a prostitute, and he had taken her to meet Lopez at SW 34 and S Robinson Avenue, according to the affidavit. Lopez and Green drove off together, and Palmer later saw the sedan in the alley where Green's body was found.
Palmer and another witness, Anthony Jerome Wade, 39, said they approached the car and saw Lopez having sex with Green, but Green was not moving, the officer wrote. The men banged loudly on the window, but Lopez did not respond and Green did not move and may have already been dead, police were told.
Lopez eventually got out of the car, and Palmer and Wade detained him and called police, according to the affidavit.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures