Oklahoma House GOP follows Fallin’s lead on lawsuit bills
The House Republicans overwhelmingly support two bills that would change the civil justice system. The governor asked House Republicans a day earlier to vote for the measures.
A day after Gov. Mary Fallin implored them to approve measures to change how lawsuits are treated, most Republican House members followed her advice Tuesday and voted for two bills that are part of a package she says will bring fairness to the state’s legal system and improve Oklahoma’s business climate.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad