Q&A with Thunder center Nazr Mohammed
Center Nazr Mohammed came to the Oklahoma City Thunder in a Feb. 24 trade with Charlotte that sent Morris Peterson and D.J. White to the Bobcats. The oldest player on the Thunder roster (age 33) answered a handful of questions after Monday morning's shootaround practice in Denver.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 25 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Before you joined the Thunder, what did you think of the franchise?
"Honestly, I had heard great things about the organization from guys who had been here. (Former Thunder guard) Kevin Ollie is pretty cool, and he was telling me great things about the coaching staff and the organization."
And now that you've been with the team?
"I'm extremely happy. You've got 22-year-old guys who are more professional than guys who have been in the league seven, eight, nine years. These guys have a focus to detail. KD (Kevin Durant) is amazing. He goes hard every drill, every practice. He's 22 years old. Even when it's a light day, he's going hard. He's a special guy, a special player."
You were busy playing in Charlotte, so obviously you didn't have much of a chance to see the Thunder since it arrived in OKC.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater