Man had 0.35 percent blood alcohol level in Oklahoma City traffic stop
Jon Eric Mueller, 33, of Oklahoma City, was arrested Friday on DUI and other complaints after he scored a 0.35 percent on a breath analyzer test, police reported. He has not been charged.
A man arrested in an Oklahoma City traffic stop had a blood alcohol concentration of only 0.05 percentage points below a level that can lead to death, officials said.
Videoview all videos
Apr 26Jon Eric Mueller, 33, of Oklahoma City was arrested...
Photoview all photos
Jon Eric Mueller, 33, was arrested about 6:10 p.m. Friday on a residential street near NW 122 and Council Road, according to a police report released Tuesday. He was booked into the Oklahoma County jail on complaints of DUI, transporting an open container and failure to keep right of center and later was released. He has not been charged.
A man was driving a car in the area when another motorist saw the car swerve into traffic, hit a residential mailbox and run into curbs, an officer wrote in the report. The other driver followed the car, called police and tried to get the driver to pull over.
The driver eventually stopped in the 12000 block of Windmill Road and gave the other motorist his keys, according to the report. An officer arrived and saw a man police identified as Mueller sitting in the car, and Mueller told the officer he had been drinking, according to the report.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash