Predictions: Thunder-Nuggets Game 5
JENNI CARLSON, COLUMNIST
* Thunder 101, Nuggets 94: The loss in Game 4 was no reason for panic. The Thunder will return home, play well and take care of the Nuggets. Remember, the Thunder didn't play all that well Monday night ... and still only lost by three.
Videoview all videos
Apr 26Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook met with the media...
Photoview all 25 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
BERRY TRAMEL, COLUMNIST
* Thunder 105, Nuggets 95: When the Thunder plays poorly, like in Game 4, it still almost wins. Don't expect the Thunder to play poorly tonight.
MIKE SHERMAN, SPORTS EDITOR
* Thunder 98, Nuggets 95: The Thunder is home, excellent in close games and at the line. Plus, Durant's 3-point shooting late in Game 4 foreshadow another big, big game from him.
JOHN ROHDE, THUNDER/NBA WRITER
* Thunder 110, Nuggets 95: Denver players strutted around after Game 4 like they were up 3-1 rather than down 3-1. Yes, the Thunder noticed. If the Thunder and its crowd show up tonight, this game is unwinnable for Denver.
DARNELL MAYBERRY, THUNDER/NBA WRITER
* Thunder 101, Nuggets 96: It's over.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday