“Passages” expected to open tourism opportunities for Oklahoma City
The exhibit of rare biblical manuscripts and artifacts is billed as a cultural experience to delve into the rich history of the “most copied, most printed, most banned, most influential, most quoted book of all time.”
Starting next week, the public will get the chance to delve deeply into the rich history of the “most copied, most printed, most banned, most influential, most quoted book of all time.”
Videoview all videos
May 13Passages is a worldwide traveling exhibition of The Green...
Photoview all 30 photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister