Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
On whether the Thunder will steal Game 2 in Dallas: I think that if the Thunder is going to have any chance in this series, they have to win tonight. And I believe they will, somehow. Streaks all end sometime. The problem is that they may very well need to win twice in Dallas to win this series. On the idea of Kendrick Perkins "creating a feud" with Tyson Chandler: That was the scuttlebutt going around at shootaround today. A lot of people just think he needs to be mad at somebody, so Chandler's an easy target. By the way, Joel Przybilla, the veteran center who was with Portland earlier this year, once had the great line that Chandler "cries more than my three-year-old.'' There's a kernel of truth in there somewhere. But I have to say, Chandler is one heck of a good dude.
Mavericks writer: Thunder must beat Dallas tonight to have chance in series
The Dallas Morning News' Dallas Mavericks beat writer Eddie Sefko answered questions from readers in a special chat on NewsOK.com today. Read the entire chat recap here.
Photoview all 38 photos
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister