Game 2 by the numbers: 8 points for Jason Terry; 50 bench points for Thunder
0: Minutes for Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook in the fourth quarter.
1-1: Series count.
7: The Mavs' winning streak before Thursday's loss.
Videoview all videos
May 20Thunder vs Mavericks from Dallas in this edition of...
May 20Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel talk about Russell...
May 20James Harden scored 23 points off the bench, as OKC's...
May 20Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson examine OKC's 106-100 win...
Photoview all 43 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
8: Points scored by Mavs guard Jason Terry.
10: Free throw attempts by Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki.
23: Points off the bench by Thunder guard James Harden, one more than the Thunder's entire second unit had in Game 1.
29: Points by Nowitzki after scoring 48 in Game 1.
37.5: Percent shooting by Dallas in the second half.
50: Bench points by the Thunder.
50: Combined free throws, 29 fewer than Game 1.
109: Average points scored by the Thunder in the first two games.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'