Oklahoma City man who wore diapers sentenced to three years in prison
Mark Anthony Richardson must register as sex offender.
An Oklahoma City man who wore diapers as part of a con was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison.
Mark Anthony Richardson II also must serve five years on probation after his release and register as a sex offender. Last year, he fooled two women into baby-sitting him at their Oklahoma City homes, police said.
Videoview all videos
Jul 21An Oklahoma City man who wore diapers as part of a con...
Jan 6An Oklahoma City man admitted to wearing diapers and...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
He pretended to be autistic and have the mind of a young child. He used a pacifier, drank baby formula and threw childlike fits.
Richardson, 21, pleaded guilty in June to sexual battery, a felony, for grabbing the breast of a baby sitter's daughter. The victim, then 18, was asleep.
He pleaded guilty to seven misdemeanor counts of outraging public decency for the seven times his diapers were changed.
“You've got some issues. I understand that. But, at the same time, it's time for you to grow up,” Oklahoma County District Judge Jerry Bass said.
The judge chose the punishment.
A prosecutor had asked the judge to give Richardson six years in prison. A defense attorney asked for two years in county jail because of concerns about Richardson's safety.
Richardson told the judge, “I am very sorry and promise to do all that I can to get my life back on track.”
The judge also ordered him to pay $195 in restitution to the last baby sitter, who watched him overnight several times last September and wasn't fully paid. He will get credit on his sentence for the almost 10 months he has been in the Oklahoma County jail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort