Class C high school football rankings: Deer Creek-Lamont ready to repeat
1. Deer Creek-Lamont (13-0)
Defending state champion outscored opponents 144-12 in the 2010 Class C playoffs.
2. Shattuck (11-2)
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Indians, a Class C powerhouse and last year's runner-up, return nine starters.
3. Timberlake (9-3)
Senior QB Coy Troutt scored 30 TDs last season.
4. Tipton (10-2)
Tigers return 11 starters, including senior WR/DB Clayton Kincannon, who picked off five passes last year.
5. Temple (10-2)
RBs Nic Brown and Cody Littles combined for 30 TDs last season.
6. Forgan (11-2)
Young players must step up for Bulldogs, who bring back just two starters on each side of the ball.
7. Covington-Douglas (11-2)
Wildcats lost 10 seniors off last year's team, but return senior lineman and team leader Tomas Rojo.
8. Ryan (8-3)
Cowboys lost to Shattuck in the first round of the playoffs last year.
9. Sharon-Mutual (7-4)
Senior QB Weston Free is a four-year starter and team leader.
10. Maud (10-2)
Tigers have won 37 consecutive district games, but must replace all their skill players.
11. Medford (5-5)
Cardinals lost a close first-round playoff game to Maud last year.
12. Thackerville (4-6)
Young Wildcats have a strong backfield led by junior RB Jose Mose.
13. Midway (8-3)
Chargers lost to Timberlake in the first round of last year's playoffs.
14. Waynoka (6-5)
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims