Rank, Player, Pos., School, Ht., Wt. (Previous)
1. Barry Sanders, RB, Heritage Hall, 5-11, 190 (1)
Sanders has targeted Oklahoma State, Alabama, Florida State and Stanford as his top choices.
2. Alex Ross, RB, Jenks, 6-1, 220 (2)
Oklahoma commit is right on Sanders' heels in competition to be state's top prospect.
3. Sterling Shepard, WR, Heritage Hall, 5-10, 175 (3)
Son of former Sooner Derrick Shepard jumped at OU offer when it came.
4. Donovan Roberts, RB, Norman, 6-0, 195 (4)
Arkansas-bound power back ready to show the west side can compete at the top of Class 6A.
5. Cayman Bundage, OL, Douglass, 6-2, 280 (5)
Arizona commit spent offseason slimming down and rebuilding with muscle.
6. Blake Belcher, OL, Guthrie, 6-6, 271 (6)
The Bluejays' monster offensive tackle committed to Tulsa on Aug. 19.
7. Ashton Henderson, DT, Jenks, 6-1, 310 (7)
Louisville has been in strong pursuit of this powerful DT.
8. Kevin Peterson, DB, Wagoner, 5-11, 170 (13)
Arizona offered in March and other mid-majors have followed, including Tulsa.
9. Michael Thomas, DB, Lawton MacArthur, 6-1, 215 (11)
Tulsa commit has Lawton Mac ready to make noise in 5A again this season.
10. Ricky Reeves, DB, Midwest City, 5-11, 175 (8)
The Bomber defense will be among the state's best and this shutdown CB is a big reason why.
11. Casey Curtis, RB, Putnam City, 5-9, 185 (12)
The PC speedster is playing cornerback this year, too.
12. Ramsey Hamilton, QB, Beggs, 6-2, 180 (9)
Has the skills to be a college QB, but could be recruited to some big programs as an athlete.
13. Daniel Burton, OL, Putnam City North, 6-4, 270 (17)
Collection of offers ranging from Arizona to Iowa State, with state schools showing strong interest as well.
14. Andrew Long, RB, Southmoore, 5-10, 185 (14)
Air Force was the first to offer the latest Southmoore stud.
15. Victor Williams, DB, Muskogee, 5-9, 165 (15)
Dartmouth has offered, and some Division I programs are showing interest.
16. Conner Sherwood, LB, Cascia Hall, 6-3, 220 (18)
Another member of a strong class of Tulsa commits in Bill Blankenship's first year.
17. Damian Gibson, TE/DE, Tulsa East Central, 6-3, 220 (10)
Will be vital on both sides of the ball on a team loaded with college prospects.
18. Sheldon Wilson, RB, Anadarko, 5-10, 170 (16)
What will the Warrior star do to follow up last year's 2,798 yards and 49 TDs?
19. Zac Veatch, TE/DE, Broken Arrow, 6-4, 250 (19)
Size, strength and athletic ability to play several positions in college.
20. Cole Swayze, ATH, Purcell, 6-1, 205 (23)
Looks like he's fully recovered from last year's ACL injury.
21. Kason Key, QB, Owasso, 6-4, 215 (21)
On the radar of several schools with his prototypical QB body and strong arm.
22. Keon Hatcher, WR, Owasso, 6-2, 195 (27)
Key's top receiving target recently settled on Arkansas as his college choice.
23. Corben Jones, QB, Yukon, 6-2, 195 (24)
Has his sights set on bigger things after quarterbacking the Millers to eight wins last year.
24. Brandon Taylor, QB, Mustang, 6-2, 225 (28)
Oregon State has extended a verbal offer; schools like Missouri and Tulsa are watching closely as well.
25. Jared Collins, DB, Tulsa Washington, 5-10, 170 (NR)
Speedy nephew of former Sooner running back Patrick Collins committed to Arkansas.
26. Markus Wakefield, DL, Heritage Hall, 6-1, 270 (25)
Colorado State got in on him early, and some Big 12 programs are pursuing him.
27. George Kittle, WR, Norman, 6-4, 195 (30)
Air Force is on board with more offers to come for this athletic wideout.
28. Justin Wilson, DT, Luther, 6-1, 328 (NR)
Moved back to Luther after playing last year in Georgia; has Tulsa, Ohio offers.
29. Michael Onuoha, WR/DE, Edmond Santa Fe, 6-7, 225 (NR)
Known as a basketball prospect for a couple seasons, Onuoha is getting noticed on the football field now, too.
30. Marc Robinson, LB, Millwood, 5-11, 225 (29)
Hungry for the chance to get back on the field after sitting out last year because of transfer rules.