OU official denies report that Big 12 schools want Sooners to commit to league
Oklahoma State sources also denied the report and reiterated OSU’s desire to maintain a strong relationship with OU.
NORMAN — Multiple reports Wednesday said some Big 12 schools would not sign a waiver to allow Texas A&M to go to the SEC unless Oklahoma committed to staying in the weakened conference, including an espn.com report that said all eight other schools in the league had banded together with such a stipulation.
Videoview all videos
Sep 8Baylor is not making many friends in their fight to keep...
Sep 8Will the Sooners' rivalry game with the Longhorns go away...
Sep 6Jenni Carlson and Travis Haney discuss how the defense...
Sep 6Jenni Carlson and Berry Tramel discuss the best option...
Sep 4Berry Tramel and Travis Haney discuss the Sooners'...
Photoview all 9 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley