The Oklahoman's OSU-Texas A&M picks
Here's a look at how our crew, and a couple others, picked Saturday's game:
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* Texas A&M 35, Oklahoma State 31: The Cowboys' road strength (9-1) has to run out some time.
NewsOK Related Articles
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* Oklahoma State 31, Texas A&M 28: Until Bedlam, this is shaping up to be the game of the year in the Big 12. Getting pressure on the Aggies' backfield will be vital, but I'm done doubting the Cowboy defense. This team wins on the road, and I like its chances in a shootout in College Station.
GINA MIZELL, OSU writer
* Oklahoma State 35, Texas A&M 31: This matchup has all the makings of a wild shootout. But the Cowboys have more weapons on offense and the veteran leadership necessary to capture a signature win on the road.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU writer
* Oklahoma State 38, Texas A&M 35: Same score, same excitement, minus all the turnovers. Cowboys have more playmakers, barely, but just enough to get it done in Kyle Field.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister