OSU by the numbers: 66 points scored by OSU most ever allowed by Texas Tech
Here is a look at Oklahoma State's 66-6 win over Texas Tech by the numbers:
0: Times Tech had allowed at least 66 points. OSU's 66 was the highest total ever against Tech, breaking the 65 scored by OU in 2008.
Videoview all videos
Nov 13Brandon Weeden threw five touchdown passes and the...
Nov 12Jenni Carlson and Gina Mizell explain how the Cowboys...
Photoview all 88 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
1: Set of consecutive incompletions by OSU quarterback Brandon Weeden, who completed 31 of 37.
2: Straight years OSU has taken a 21-0 lead after one quarter in Lubbock.
3.7: Yards per pass play for Tech, which completed just 25 of 44 for 169 yards, plus a sack. OSU averaged 10.8 yards per pass play.
5: Times OSU has reach double-digit victories, joining 1984, 1987, 1988 and 2010. These Cowboys are the first in school history to reach 10-0.
13: Possessions for Tech, without an offensive point.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister