Scott Verplank seeing the benefits of sticking with OSU through thick and thin
OSU FOOTBALL — PGA Tour golf Scott Verplank has seen the lowest of lows with the Cowboy football team and now he’s seeing the highest of highs. “I always thought it could happen,” Verplank said.
LUBBOCK, Texas — Scott Verplank was on the sidelines, standing right next to coach Pat Jones, when OSU’s Brent Parker dropped what would have been a game-winning pass in the 1988 Bedlam game.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash