Two more possible victims come forward in McLoud child porn case
The Pottawatomie County district attorney says he has had more complaints about a former McLoud schoolteacher arrested on child pornography and lewd conduct complaints. Kimberly Crain appeared in court Friday morning and bail was set at $1 million.
SHAWNEE — Two more possible victims of a former McLoud teacher arrested on child pornography and lewd conduct complaints have come
Photoview all 14 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Kimberly Ann Crain, 47, appeared before Special District Judge David Cawthon on Friday and bail was set at $1 million.
Shawnee police arrested her Thursday on complaints she took lewd
Crain remained in custody late Friday but had been moved from the Pottawatomie County jail to another location for her own safety, The Oklahoman has learned.
Smothermon said Crain has the means to bail out of jail. The bail conditions would be that she have no contact with any of her accusers or former students at McLoud Elementary School, where she taught third grade before resigning Monday.
She also will be required to surrender her passport if she bails out of jail, Smothermon said.
Crain was represented in court Friday by attorney Cregg Webb of Shawnee, Smothermon said. Webb could not be reached for comment on Friday.
Smothermon said he has received two telephone calls from new alleged
There were five or six girls at Crain's house on Nov. 11 when she held a pizza party and asked girls to wear underwear she provided for them while decorating a Christmas tree, Smothermon said.
Other parents at McLoud have said their children were asked by Crain to talk by Skype with a man named “Uncle G,” several times a week during class. Superintendent Doran Smith said no elementary school classes have used Skype for educational purposes.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?