1. Holiday Bowl: Texas vs. California, 7 p.m. Wednesday. Revenge chance for the Golden Bears for the 2004 BCS snub.
2. Alamo Bowl: Baylor vs. Washington, 8 p.m. Thursday. The Heisman Trophy can float the Riverwalk.
3. Insight Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Iowa, 9 p.m. Friday. Only OU's second game vs. the Big Ten in the last 25 years.
4. Pinstripe Bowl: Iowa State vs. Rutgers, 2:30 p.m. Friday. Cyclones already have won at UConn, why not Rutgers at Yankee Stadium?
5. Meineke Car Care Bowl: Texas A&M vs. Northwestern, 11 a.m. Saturday. Aggies get Houston's coach, now play in Houston's bowl.
6. Independence Bowl: Missouri vs. North Carolina, 4 p.m. Monday. LSU took out an ad in the Shreveport Times, welcoming Mizzou to the SEC.