McLoud Schools installs new classroom doors after allegations against a former teacher
McLoud Public Schools has implemented several changes since allegations surfaced against former third-grade teacher Kimberley Ann Crain, 48, of Shawnee. Those changes include a policy that required teachers to keep their doors open until new doors with windows were installed.
McLOUD — Workers installed windows in classroom doors at McLoud Elementary School during the holiday break, a move made in response to charges that a once-trusted teacher took lewd pictures of students in her classroom.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister