Magistrate Judge Robert E. Bacharach nominated for federal appeals court
After a long-running White House effort to find a successor for Robert Henry on the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, President Barack Obama has nominated Oklahoma City magistrate judge who was on a list given to Sen. Tom Coburn.
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Monday nominated Robert E. Bacharach, a federal magistrate judge in Oklahoma City, for a position on the U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, ending for now a long-running White House effort to replace Robert H. Henry on the Denver-based court.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in