Oklahoma State football: Chris Grishby hoping to follow the unheralded path of Levy Adcock, Alex Elkins
Offensive lineman Chris Grishby comes from the same Texas junior college that produced Oklahoma State's Alex Elkins.
Perhaps offensive lineman Chris Grishby can become the next Levy Adcock or Alex Elkins — unheralded recruits out of high school who made a significant impact at OSU after transferring from junior college.
Videoview all videos
Feb 1Jenni Carlson and Mike Baldwin talk about Wichita...
Feb 1Jenni Carlson and Ryan Aber talk about James Flanders, a...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Grishby only played football his sophomore season at Brazoswood High School. But he wound up at Blinn College — the same junior college that jump-started Elkins' football career — and was an all-conference player during his redshirt freshman season of 2011.
Grishby, who boasts a 6-foot-5, 315-pound frame, also saw interest from Arizona State. But he never took an official visit to Tempe, according to Scout.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater