Perkins doesn’t regret being on receiving end of Griffin’s dunk
NBA — Kendrick Perkins puts himself in a position to contest everything around the basket. Unfortunately, sometimes that puts him in a position to be dunked on, like on Monday in Los Angeles.
If Kendrick Perkins could do it over, he wouldn’t change a thing.Despite winding up on the wrong end of what many have been deemed the “Dunk of the Year,” Perkins would challenge Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin again if he needed to.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15085Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9747OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6716Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5465Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5340OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5237Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5225Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash