Sunny and 70s in Oklahoma Wednesday
Temperatures will be in the mid 70s Wednesday in central Oklahoma with a light wind. The wind will pick up Wednesday night.
February weather may feel more like a calm, pleasant day in spring or fall in Oklahoma Wednesday.
Temperatures will be in the 70s in central Oklahoma with light winds, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 74. West, northwest wind between 7 and 13 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 43. South, southwest wind between 8 and 14 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65. Windy with a north, northwest wind 13 to 16 mph increasing to between 25 and 28 mph. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
Thursday Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 33. North, northwest wind between 9 and 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 56. North, northwest wind between 10 and 17 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Friday Night: Mostly clear with a low around 31.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 60.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 37.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 62.
Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 33.
Monday: Partly sunny with a high near 55.
Monday Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 33.
Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a high near 49.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in