Floyd’s RV to Become Official Travelok.com Travel Stop
NORMAN, OKLA –March 21, 2012
Floyd’s RV has announced its partnership with TravelOK.com to provide travel information to Oklahoma tourists via a travel center located inside their dealership. This travel center will provide tourists with brochures, maps, information and other materials free of charge.
“We are very excited to be able to offer this service to Oklahoma tourists wanting to camp throughout the state,” said Floyd’s RV Marketing Director Carol Behrens. “As one of the largest RV dealers in Oklahoma, we are proud to offer this to give back to Oklahoma’s recreational vehicle and camping community.”
All the materials in the travel center will be provided free of charge courtesy of TravelOK—a division of the Oklahoma Tourism and Wildlife Department.
The partnership with TravelOK.com is expected to be an ongoing partnership.
“We expect to see a great success from this travel center and look forward to our continued partnership with TravelOK,” Behrens said. “We feel like this was a natural fit for us.”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort