Mother of robber killed in Oklahoma pharmacy to get money from lawsuit settlement
Woman sued south Oklahoma City pharmacy after pharmacist Jerome Ersland fatally shot her son during robbery. Insurance company paid to settle lawsuit.
A dead robber’s mother has reached a confidential monetary settlement in her lawsuit against the south Oklahoma City pharmacy where her son was fatally shot.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims