Little All-City boys basketball first team capsules
Find out more about The Oklahoman's Little All-City players: Da'Sean Carolina, Stephen Clark, Jesse Nixon, Allonzo Trier, Caleb Crayton and Coach of the Year Scott Raper.
Da'Sean Carolina, Centennial
NewsOK Related Articles
The story: Carolina was the starting point guard for both of Centennial's Class 3A championships, and one of the few transitional pieces in helping a very young team repeat what a senior-laden squad had done a year earlier. Carolina sacrificed scoring to help the team, averaging 12.2 points and better than four assists and four rebounds per game.
Player of the Year
The story: There isn't much Clark hasn't accomplished in his three seasons at Douglass, winning a state title each year. He transformed his game as a junior, averaging 25 points and 11 assists per game while putting the team on his back and carrying them to a 24-3 record. Programs all over the country have been recruiting him over the last several months, with national champion Kentucky the latest to join the race.
Caleb Crayton, Northeast
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims