Media notebook: Fox Sports Oklahoma breaks Thunder ratings record with 10.0 for Clippers telecast
Ratings for 11 Thunder telecasts have broken into double figures this season.
Fox Sports Oklahoma's Clippers-Thunder telecast Wednesday night at Chesapeake Arena broke the network's Thunder ratings record with a 10.0 rating (percent of TV homes). The previous record was 9.8 for the Clippers-Thunders game March 21, also in Oklahoma City.
Videoview all videos
Apr 12The Thunder looks to finish the season strong.
Apr 12Darnell Mayberry and John Rohde explain why OKC came up...
Apr 12OKC led the majority of the game, but Chris Paul scored...
Photoview all 28 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
It marked the 11th time this season a Thunder telecast has earned a 10.0 rating or higher.
All NHL playoff games nationally televised
All the NHL playoff games are being broadcast nationally for the first time in the league's 95-year history. NBC and its cable branches, NBC Sports Network and CNBC — along with NHL Network — will combine to show all the games live as part of the new 10-year TV deal. Local telecasts are allowed for only for the first round.
— Yu Darvish's second start as a Texas Ranger will air regionally on Fox, including KOKH-25, at 11:30 a.m. Saturday. Dick Bremer and Mitch Williams will call the game. Tulsa Fox affiliate, KOKI-23, is airing Cardinals-Cubs (Thom Brennaman and Eric Karros).
— CBS' taped coverage of the Chili Bowl Nationals from the Quik Trip Center in Tulsa will air at 1 p.m. Saturday. Ken Stout, Rob Klepper, Dave Argabright and Tony Bokhoven call the action from the Jan. 14 event.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments