Every player who will make an impact on the Sooners this fall was not on the field this spring. Here's a look at players coming in this summer or coming back from injury who could play the biggest roles next season.
1. Damien Williams: He led the junior-college ranks with nearly 2,000 yards rushing. Last season proved that you can never had too many able-bodied running backs.
2. Courtney Gardner: The junior college wide receiver is a big body who could provide a serious target for Landry Jones. He had more than a thousand yards receiving this past season at Sierra CC.
3. Will Latu: West Virginia wanted this juco offensive lineman. So did Auburn. But OU won his services. Breaking into the rotation could be tough, but the ability is there.
1. Dom Whaley: The walk-on-turned-feature-back is returning from that broken ankle. If he picks up where he left off, that will be huge for the Sooner run game.
2. Aaron Colvin: After proving to be one of the most versatile players in the Sooner secondary last season, Colvin might slide into the safety or defensive back position. His return from a shoulder injury could help solidify the secondary even more.
3. Casey Walker: The defensive tackle was one of three veteran defensive linemen who missed the spring game with injury. His ability to pressure the quarterback will be key without Ronnell Lewis and Frank Alexander.