NBA concussions for the 2011-12 season
NBA concussions 2011-12
Andrew Bogut, Milwaukee: Jan. 12 (one game missed).
Jameer Nelson, Orlando: Jan. 27 (five games missed).
Videoview all videos
Apr 25L.A. Laker's forward Metta World Peace was suspended for...
Apr 25Darnell Mayberry and John Rohde explain how Daequan Cook...
Apr 25With James Harden out of action, Daequan Cook scored 19...
Apr 23How long should the Lakers star have to sit on the...
Apr 23James Harden is facing rigorous evaluation and his return...
Photoview all 11 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Jason Smith, New Orleans: Feb. 4 (20 games missed).
Kyrie Irving, Cleveland: Feb. 7 (three games missed).
C.J. Watson, Chicago: Feb. 18 (two games missed).
Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers: Feb. 26 (no games missed).
Brandon Wright, Dallas: March 2 (six games missed).
Rudy Gay, Memphis: March 11 (one missed game).
Mickeal Pietrus, Boston: March 23 (10 games missed).
Eduardo Najera, Charlotte: April 6 (out for season).
Kevin Love, Minnesota: April 11 (out for season).
Andris Biedrens, Golden State: April 15 (missed three games; status uncertain).
Reggie Williams, Charlotte: April 17 (out for season).
Chris Johnson, New Orleans: April 18 (out for season).
James Harden, Thunder: April 22 (status uncertain).
Note: There were 12 diagnosed concussions last season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 22069Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17657Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12691Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10660Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10002Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9693Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures