Metro area sees hospital growth
The Oklahoma City metro area has seen a great deal of change among its hospitals. Find a snapshot of the recent changes at health complexes in the area here and on Page 10.
St. Anthony Hospital
Members of the southwest Oklahoma City community joined St. Anthony Hospital in January to bless and dedicate the hospital’s new campus at Interstate 44 and SW 134.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims